- Course Resources
- Lesson 1: The Goal of Creation
Lesson 1: The Goal of Creation
Looks at how God's plan for history leads to the ultimate goal of completing his kingdom.
- Lesson 2: The Living and the Dead
Lesson 2: The Living and the Dead
Considers how individual human beings experience the events of the last days.
- Lesson 3: The Coming of the King
Lesson 3: The Coming of the King
Explores what the Bible says about Christ's "second coming" and its relationship to events that lead to the end of the age.
- Lesson 4: The End of the Age
Lesson 4: The End of the Age
Focuses on the last events of history that will finally end this age and fully consummate the age to come.
- Additional Reading (Extra Credit)
Additional Reading (Extra Credit)
- Submission of Optional Assignments
Submission of Optional Assignments
- Certificate and Feedback
Certificate and Feedback