INSTRUCTIONS FOR LESSON 4
YOUR KINGDOM COME: THE DOCTRINE OF ESCHATOLOGY
THE END OF THE AGE
In preparation for this lesson, read through Revelation 21.
Access the lecture for this lesson, either in the form of video, audio file, or manuscript. You should have already downloaded the study guides for the whole course.
This lesson is divided into three sections:
New Heavens and New Earth
Goals and Objectives of Lesson 4
In this lesson, we would like to accomplish the following:
1. We hope you become familiar with the biblical teachings and different approaches to the events surrounding the return of Christ.
2. We hope you will be encouraged by reflecting on the future blessings in the consummation of the kingdom of God.
3. We hope you share with others the importance of the events that accompany the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
When you have done the following, it will show that the objectives were met:
1. Obtain satisfactory test scores, showing that you can identify important biblical teachings and different perspectives on the general resurrection, the final judgment, and the beginning of the new heavens and the new earth. We hope you also learn about some of the important implications of these teachings for believers and non-believers today.
2. Complete the questionnaire of the lesson and answer the reflection and application questions in the study guides, expressing how the lesson has changed your life and your attitude toward the general resurrection, the final judgment, the new heavens and the new earth, and the implications of these events for believers and non-believers.
THE MULTIMEDIA LESSONS
1. Study the first section of the lesson.
Remember: You can study the lesson by watching the video, listening to the audio, or reading the manuscript.
2. Use Study Guide 4.1 to assimilate the teaching. Use the outline for taking notes, answer the review questions, and answer the application questions.
3. Take Quiz 4.1.
1. Study section 2 of the lesson, using Study Guide 4.2.
2. Take Quiz 4.2.
1. Study section 3 of the lesson, using Study Guide 4.3.
2. Take Quiz 4.3.
1. Review all the study guides of the lesson, preparing for the test on the whole lesson.
2. Take the Cumulative Test.
REVIEW OF ALL THE LECTURES
1. Review all the lessons.
2. Take the Final Exam on all the lectures.
OTHER REQUIRED ACTIVITIES
1. Complete the Supplementary Lesson.
2. Complete the Questionnaire.
3. Finish the required reading assignments, the quizzes, and the cumulative test.
1. Written Project
If you are doing the optional written project, you should finish it now. Make sure you have followed the instructions in Lesson 1. Upload your final version of the project in a Word document or plain text document, following the instructions in the section "Submission of Optional Assignments."
2. Essay Questions
Answer the questions that correspond to this lesson. Finish all questions on all lessons. Keep all your answers in one single document for the essays. A drop box to upload these assignments is provided in the section "Submission of Optional Assignments" for students whose institutions will be tracking their completion.
3. Journal Questions
Answer the questions that correspond to this lesson. Finish all questions for all lessons. Keep all your answers in one single document for the essays. A drop box to upload these assignments is provided in the section "Submission of Optional Assignments" for students whose institutions will be tracking their completion.
4. Optional Additional Reading
Finish your reading and fill out a report on each book or article, using the "Form for Reading Reports." Upload these reports in one single document, following the instructions in the section "Submission of Optional Assignments."
If you have scored a total of 70% or more on the whole course, you may print out a certificate to confirm your satisfactory completion of the course.
Please fill out the feedback survey, so that we can see how the course has benefited you, and so that we can continue improving the courses.