Instructions for Lesson 11
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LESSON 11
AN OVERVIEW OF EXODUS
Access the lecture for this lesson, either in the form of video, audio file, or manuscript. You should have already downloaded the study guides for the whole course.
This lesson has the following sections:
1) Initial Considerations
2) Structure and Content
3) Major Themes
Goals and Objectives
In this lesson, we would like to accomplish the following:
1. We hope you will make use of all the resources and activities of the lesson to understand the background, content, and modern application of the book of Exodus.
2. We hope you will experience greater joy as you understand that our final victory and deliverance is certain in Christ.
3. We hope your faith in Christ as your victorious deliverer is strengthened as a response to the teachings of this lesson.
When you have done the following, it will show that the goals are met:
1. Obtain satisfactory grades on the tests, demonstrating that you can identify the author, occasion, and structure of the book of Exodus, as well the key aspects of its contents and key themes for its modern application.
2. Answer the application questions in the study guides, in which you express how you have applied the teachings of this lesson to your life, especially that you are trusting Christ as your victorious deliverer.
THE MULTIMEDIA LESSONS
1. Study the first section of the lesson.
Remember: You can study the lesson by watching the video, listening to the audio, or reading the manuscript.
2. Use Study Guide 11.1 to assimilate the teaching. Use the outline for taking notes, answer the review questions, and answer the application questions.
3. Take Quiz 11.1.
1. Study section 2 of the lesson, using Study Guide 11.2.
2. Take Quiz 11.2.
1. Study section 3 of the lesson, using Study Guide 11.3.
2. Take Quiz 11.3.
1. Review all the study guides of the lesson, preparing for the test on the whole lesson.
2. Take the Cumulative Test.
OTHER REQUIRED ACTIVITIES
1. Complete the Questionnaire.
2. Finish the required reading, the quizzes, and the cumulative test.
REVIEW OF ALL THE LECTURES
1. Review all the lessons.
2. Take the Final Exam on all the lectures.
1. Written Project
If you are doing the optional written project, you should finish it now. Make sure you have followed the instructions in Lesson 1. Upload your final version of the project in a Word document or plain text document, following the instructions in the section "Submission of Optional Assignments."
2. Essay Questions
Answer the questions that correspond to this lesson. Finish all questions on all lessons. Keep all your answers in one single document for the essays. A drop box to upload these assignments is provided in the section "Submission of Optional Assignments" for students whose institutions will be tracking their completion.
3. Journal Questions
Answer the questions that correspond to this lesson. Finish all questions for all lessons. Keep all your answers in one single document for the essays. A drop box to upload these assignments is provided in the section "Submission of Optional Assignments" for students whose institutions will be tracking their completion.
4. Optional Additional Reading
Finish your reading and fill out a report on each book or article, using the "Form for Reading Reports." Upload these reports in one single document, following the instructions in the section "Submission of Optional Assignments."
If you have scored a total of 70% or more on the whole course, you may print out a certificate to confirm your satisfactory completion of the course.
Please fill out the feedback survey, so that we can see how the course has benefited you, and so that we can continue improving the courses.