Instructions for Lesson 4
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LESSON 4: THE GOSPEL OF LUKE
Before starting the lesson, you should obtain the lecture for this lesson, either in the form of video, audio file, or manuscript. See "Instructions for Downloading the Lectures" in the section "General Resources." You should have already downloaded the study guides for the whole course.
The lesson is divided into the following sections:
2) Structure and Content
3) Major Themes
Goals and Objectives
In this lesson, we would like to accomplish the following:
1. We hope that you will become familiar with the basic content of the Gospel of Luke.
2. We hope you will have faith in Jesus as your Savior.
3. We hope you make some changes in your life as a response to the teachings of this lesson, especially that you live by faith in Jesus as your Savior.
When you have done the following, it will show that the goals are met:
1. Obtain satisfactory grades on the tests, demonstrating that you can identify major information about the background, structure and content, and major themes of the Gospel of Luke.
2. Answer the application questions in the study guides, expressing your response to Jesus, and showing how the lesson has changed your life, especially that you are living by faith in Jesus as your Savior.
1. Study the first section of the lesson.
Remember: You can study the lesson by watching the video, listening to the audio, or reading the manuscript.
2. Use Study Guide 4.1 to assimilate the teaching. Use the outline for taking notes, answer the review questions, and answer the application questions.
3. Take Quiz 4.1.
1. Study section 2 of the lesson, using Study Guide 4.2.
2. Take Quiz 4.2.
1. Study section 3 of the lesson, using Study Guide 4.3.
2. Take Quiz 4.3.
1. Complete the Mini-Lesson.
2. Optional: Look through the glossary and play the learning game.
1. Review all the study guides of the lesson, preparing for the test on the whole lesson.
2. Take the Accumulative Test.
3. Complete the questionnaire to help digest and apply the teachings of the lesson.